Rimowa Limbo Multiwheel®
LIMBO cases make a striking first impression. Made from the ideal combination of polycarbonate (lightweight case body) and aluminum (sturdy frame), the LIMBO cases provide a case that is both visually pleasing and reliable.The LIMBO Cabin Multiwheel® is equipped with some of the best tools and technology available in luggage today, including:
- Two TSA approved combination locks allowing airport security to open the case without causing damage
- A discreet Add-a-Bag holder
- Stageless, extendable telescopic handle
- Height-adjustable Flex-Divider system
- The RIMOWA Multiwheel® system, allowing the case to roll over any terrain
- A leather luggage label
- Trademark RIMOWA grooves
Now that it features the optional RIMOWA Electronic Tag, which is the first digital, fully integrated check-in solution for your luggage, traveling just became that much easier. Based on digital technology that is incorporated directly into the TOPAS case, the RIMOWA Electronic Tag replaces the usual paper checked bag label with a digital data module that improves accuracy and decreases stress.
- E Ink Mobius display with Gorilla Glass
- Polycarbonate casing
- Requires two AAA alkaline batteries (included) that last up to 800 tag transfers
- LIMBO Cabin Multiwheel® 56cm - measures 22.0" x 17.3" x 10.2", weighs 10.8 lbs. and holds 45.0 liters.
- LIMBO Multiwheel® 63cm measures 26.0" x 16.9" x 10.2", weighs 12.6 lbs and holds 59.5 liters.
- LIMBO Multiwheel® 70cm measures 29.1" x 19.1" x 10.2", weighs 13.0 lbs and holds 72.5 liters.
- LIMBO Multiwheel® 73cm measures 30.7" x 20.1" x 10.2", weighs 14.3 lbs and holds 86.5 liters.
- LIMBO Multiwheel® 77cm measures 31.9" x 21.1" x 10.2", weighs 15.5 lbs and holds 97.5 liters.