Torq Large Spinner
The Large Spinner: the protection and durability of a hardside case, a main compartment that will fit everything you'll need for an extended trip, and the integrated TSA-friendly Control Panel to securely lock your contents.
- 3-layer, 100% virgin Makrolon® polycarbonate material is high-strength, lightweight, and provides elasticity and resiliency.
- Scratch-resistant textured case minimizes unwanted marks.
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a smooth surface for packing so clothes arrive wrinkle-free.
- 70/30 lid opening allows bag to be packed like a traditional suitcase on a luggage rack.
- Built-in mesh suiter with removable, adjustable foam roll bar neatly holds two suits or garments or 1-4 shirts and cinches them securely in place to prevent wrinkling; orange tabs indicate adjustable components.
- Mesh lid pocket for storing smaller articles of clothing and other accessories.
- Cinch-down garment panels with simple, single-strap buckle closure secures clothes in place, minimizing shifting in transit and reducing wrinkles.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum telescoping handle system with 3 stop heights; v-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming
- TSA-friendly combination lock protects contents and easily locks and unlocks both compartments.
- Monogrammable leather nameplate to customize with your initials; easily removable and replaceable.
- YKK® RC zippers for smooth, self-repairing zipper action; ergonomic, lockable double zipper pulls.
- Double spinner wheels with metal ball bearings for effortless 360° navigation and a long rolling life.
- Perfect for a 3-6 day trip.
- 30.5" x 20" x 12.5"; 10.5 lbs.
- Style #QU230SP